FREE 1-day skills training workshop on Tue 28th July, 10am – 5.30pm, at the University of Bath, Building 3 West, Room 3.7, Claverton Down Road BA2 7AY. In this workshop we’ll cover new tools that help you do your research:
- Content discovery with getpapers
- Systematic downloading of journal articles with quickscrape
- Recognition and extraction of species names and other taxa
- Phylogenetic tree extraction with PLUTo
- Elasticsearch and D3-based visualization of results
Workshop led by Ross Mounce, with Peter Murray-Rust and @TheContentMine team.