* queries on our list will be answered and will be valuable for others
* all code is Open Source (Apache2) and you can download/run/modify. We cannot install it for you, but if you have problems ask the list.
* the daily stream of Facts will happen shortly and you can consume the output.
* if you want to scrape/normalize a journal the tools are available to build a scraper or normalizers and we appreciate them being contributed back
* we encourage communities to set up their own projects. We cannot, by default, give specific help but will develop generic tools for communities.
* A public collaborating community should : – have a leader – have a web presence – contribute to the list and commit any code or resources